Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Crazy crazy crazy....

To follow up on Fridays blog, this Friday I'll be in Danville, Va and next week I'm going to Kershaw, SC (yes, it's actually a town). I feel like all I do any more is drive and I deeply miss when gas was $1.25 a gallon. I remember the first time I put $20 in my Cadillac and I was so mad...

Life seems to be absolutely flying by since Christmas. I'm not sure where all the time has gone but I can't believe it's almost April. I also can't believe that in a little over 6 weeks I'll be turning 26. Growing up, I never understood why adults didn't look forward to their birthdays, but I understand now.

Kelly and I had a phenomenal time hanging out with Phillip and Anita this past week and we are both very excited to be spending time with Larry and Kelly Hubatka this week. I am planning to steal some time away to play with their 4 awesome girls!! I'm hoping that with Easter past, things will slow down a bit and we can all catch our breaths.

Anyway, nothing deep or spiritual this time by. Just felt like explaining why life has been a bit nuts and I haven't been able to steal much time to myself for deep thought. I am about to rip into Visioneering and I'm sure that will spawn all kinds of creativity. Until then...

No comments: