Friday, March 21, 2008

Anderson, Charlotte, Atlanta, Savannah

The last week has been quiet an interesting rollercoaster. Thursday I found myself in Anderson, SC at Newspring for Unleash, Friday and Saturday I took the race car up to Atlanta amidst tornados and hail storms, and was able to make it back in time for church on Sunday. Monday and Tuesday were spent putting the sale of the car together and doing some additional job hunting. I don’t really have a clue where Wednesday went aside from small groups, and Thursday was spent meeting Phillip for lunch, going to an interview, meeting Michael for dinner, meeting everyone for Lost, then crashing on Phillips couch for 3.5 hours before driving to Savannah Georgia to instruct for a race school. There’s no real point to this aside to remind myself that I’ve been in 4 different cities in the past week.

BTW, it’s 68 degrees, sunny, gorgeous blue skies, and a very slight breeze. I am chilling under my mesh canopy and LOVING this trip. See you guys tomorrow afternoon!!

No comments: