Monday, May 19, 2008

My weekend...

Proverbs 17:9
He who covers over an offense promotes love,
but whoever repeats the matter separates close friends.

One of the things I have to get used to with the new schedule is the random string of days off. This week for example, I had Sunday and Monday off from work, thus this is my weekend. The nice thing is that my good friends the McCart's are usually around the house and Kelly and Jennica are staying with them for a few weeks. It makes it easy to see my friends during the week.

Yesterday I went golfing with Phillip and I learned that I may never forget how to ride a bike, but I sure as heck can't remember how to swing a club. Time for some practice. Tennis today was much better though.

Saturday was my first day on the floor and I sold my first car. Lets home this is the first of many. Back to work for the next 5 days tomorrow!!

No comments: