Thursday, May 8, 2008

You know...

I've noticed most of my titles tend to be open ended with a lot of periods after them. Any one else?

So, there's absolutely no point to this post. Truly without agenda other than to say that it's been a few days and it's time to update this thing. Life is pretty fantastic at the moment. I have an amazing group of middle school guys that I love to hang out with. I just started a new job that I am pretty sure will be enjoyable for me, and Jesus continues to pour into my life and teach me things on a daily basis.

It feels really good to be busy again although the trade off is NOT having time to spend with friends like I use to be able to do. My schedule is such that I get random days off with no consistency and have to work very long days. It also has been interesting from moving to a person that was very broke but had tons of time, to someone who now has precious little time and (hopefully) a fair amount of money. I need to re-evaluate my sacrifices and how I budget my resources.

No comments: