Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Trying something new

So, my spiritual life recently has been majorly slacking. I'm going to try something new and we'll see how it works out. I'm going to try to post at least one verse (that I read that day) on my blog every day to make sure I'm reading my bible and taking the steps I need to protect myself and grow in Christ. This is public permission for all my friends to get on my case if I go more than a day without doing it. I'm going to try it for a week and see what happens....

Psalm 71:17-18
Since my youth, O God, you have taught me,
and to this day I declare your marvelous deeds.

Even when I am old and gray, do not forsake me, O God,
till I declare your power to the next generation,
your might to all who are to come.

On a complete side note, why the heck don't I read the Bible more often? It's seriously the best freaking book I've ever read and I always get something positive out of it.

1 comment:

kelly said...

just to make sure i've covered all my bases, happy birthday!
and also, i'm going to copy you with this bible verse every day idea.