Monday, January 7, 2008

Quick Snippets

Walk with me through the land of ADD....

  • "Either you stay desperate for God or He will make you desperate for Him." I really like this quote and try to remember it so I don't forget to stay desperate and connected
  • This past Sunday at Elevation was crazy. 3500 attendees, 135 salvations, 1001 more guests than our previous service....
  • I was able to confirm two new volunteer leaders for our High School ministry. We now have a mingle team leader who is amped to connect with students and help others do the same as well as a High School greeters leader who has so much potential and is such an amazing Christian. I can't wait for God to bring in some more. This ministry is on the fast track to amazing!
  • I just found out I get to be the series director for the NASA Endurance Series this year. 6 races on Fridays that last 3 hours or more. The car is coming along nicely and my co-driver is an ex-ALMS, ex-Koni Challenge racer with tons of experience. I expect to learn a lot from driving with him.
  • Finally, this is a neat bit of imagery that Craig Groeschel posted on prayer. I really liked it.

No comments: