Thursday, February 21, 2008

Thursday!!!

It's Thursday again! That means lost at Phillip's house. I can't believe I'm as excited about this show as I have been considering I barely watched it before this season. Anyway, going to Phillips tonight, in a few hours actually which is a bit weird because the whole staff is at C3 this week so really we're hanging out with Anita and the girls! Now that I think about it, I'm pretty stoked for that too!

Completely unrelated, Savannah Grace asked her mom if I could babysit some time. I seriously freaked for a second because I realized how screwed I'm going to be if/when I have daughters. How on earth am I going to say "no" to my daughter?! I am praying for boys. (you know, after I start dating and all)

On second thought, I'll take the Hubatka girls in a heartbeat!! Kelly, any time you want to loan them out!!

1 comment:

Kelly H. said...

I'm glad you love them Rob, they love you too, you are so great with them! Thanks for always encouraging them, Larry and I are thankful for Ekidz volunteers like you who love on our kids so much!